Brewda: the Home Brew and Programming Blog
let brewda = fold (zipWith syllable ["Brew", "Lambda"] [1..])
I'm Jim McStanton (he/him), and this is my blog about home brewing beer, programming, and engineering.
Much of my programming interest lies in the functional programming realm, primarily strong, statically typed languages, but I plan on posting on various other topics and languages as well.
I've reproduced a list of recent posts here for your reading pleasure:
- Introducing stacker - May 13, 2021
- Lukewarm Take #6: Saying we "want a better life for our children" is messed up - March 10, 2021
- PSA: How to (Not) Ask for Help - March 9, 2021
- Building a Team Blog - March 9, 2021
- Fretboard Visualizer - March 7, 2021
- Lukewarm Take #5: 5 to 9 and Hustle Culture - February 7, 2021
- Skip Meetings - January 11, 2021
- Lukewarm Take #4: Decouple Insurance Benefits from Employers - January 2, 2021
- 2021 Goals - January 1, 2021
- Lukewarm Take #3: Investments are Risks - December 31, 2020
…or you can find more in the archives.